Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Return of The Blogger - or not

That's it!  I'm coming back - or not.

My opinions are becoming more set in stone and conspiracy theories abound in my imagination.  Been getting deeper and deeper into Bible study and excited about new revelations that might not be so readily accepted on well read venues. I like to cook, have a new food regimen and might post a recipe or two - or not.  I repair and sell dolls so that might come up once in awhile - or not.  My health is more important all the time so I might comment on that - or not.  I need an outlet where I can write (I like to write) and not too many people will read it.  I want to speak my mind but don't want to "make waves".  Crazy huh?  Well, I''m getting old.

I dropped this blog because of very few readers and other social media taking my time. I dropped all other social media but one and thinking of ending that due to their increasing censorship and lack of morality.  I am forced to capitalize the names of cheeses but not adjectives for Jesus or they are considered misspelled.  This has always been a pet peeve of mine.  It's not like I write four letter words or preach animal sacrifice.

At this stage of my life, I am beyond caring.
It's true! The older I get, the more outspoken
I seem to be.  

Want to read this blog?  I will be expressing a lot of personal views and opinions, along with my religious views in my own writing style.  Agree or not, I won't care. 
You can always opt to not read my posts; don't care about that either.  I just want a platform for release.

Where have I been?  With the onset of COVID early, my husband and I spent a couple spring months sick.  One of the early tests came out negative for the illness even though we had text book symptoms.  Two years later, I end up in hospital for ten days with COVID pneumonia.  Oh, that was an experience! That shut down my virtual shop for two months.  It was an experience I don't want again and getting over it is proving to be a major effort.  Not crying and not to worry,  I am good to go just not patient.  Might even write about it later - or not; I would not want to sound pathetic or scarred for life.  I am tired of all the "hoopla" and criticism from those opposed to my opinions about it all.  After all, I don't bother them over their beliefs of masks and hand washing, sanitizers and distancing or whatever else they are consumed with.  Life is for living with joy; not in fear.

Between the two bouts of illness, my children found me and we reunited after 50 years.  Just like a TV talk show!  I wrote in my autobiography, "Evidence of God", they died at birth.  That had to be explained - a lot!  Start writing about life experiences and the world acts like they have a right to all the secrets of your heart.  I might write about the experience sometime - or not.  I'm not one to go on about super personal issues.  Readers think I told all in my book but they are wrong.  I might tell it all here - or not.  We'll just wait and see.

I might copy something from my book on occasion.  After all, it's not flying off the bookshelves.
You can come back and read more later - or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment