Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I'm Back


Just couldn't stay away.  My husband and I have relocated to another part of the state.  After months of packing, house hunting and moving, we are settling in.  Not "settled" but settling.  I am sure it will take a matter of years to really set up our permanent location the way we want it.

I am very excited to have finished my book.  It only took about 3 years and was a very emotional ride.  If you are a long standing reader, you will remember a few passages that were posted on this blog.  Just contacted my first publisher and waiting to hear back.  If you are up to it, a short prayer on my behalf would be appreciated. 

Writing is very enjoyable to me.  We are constantly told to use the gift(s) God has given us to serve His work in this life.  From junior high school, I have always enjoyed writing.  I am getting such a late start because I had a pushy English teacher.  Mother always said, "If you want Linda to do something, tell her not to".  When teacher pushed, I rebelled.  Some of us are so bullheaded that we spend half our lives searching for something that we already posses. 

Anyway, I have missed my blog.  Who knew?  The few readers I had were from around the world; few but scattered.  I certainly can't reach such an audience any other way.  Maybe, just maybe, someone can learn something from me or be inspired by one of my many mistakes to forge ahead without the same blunder(s).

In spite of not posting for almost a year, I have managed to continue studying and I am very anxious to share so much.

For my first post, I have a repeat of an earlier post that is updated: 


Interesting: The country of China was in existence during the time Jesus walked the earth. In the ancient history of China, there is recorded a world wide eclipse at mid day the day Jesus was crucified.  They also have the earth quake on record.



The sign on the cross over the head of Jesus read "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews" in three languages: Hebrew, Greek and Latin. The common representation of the sign today; the famous "INRI" is an acronym for this title taken from the Latin translation.



In Hebrew, "Bethlehem" translates "House of bread". How interesting that; the "Bread of Life" was born in the "House of Bread".



Interesting: On the night Jesus was born, night was turned to day by the brightness of angels filling the sky with their presence. On the day Jesus died, noon was turned to dark by God.



Day 1 of creation, God called forth the light. Wait a minute, wait a minute! He didn't create the sun until day 4. What light did He call forth? Jesus! the light of the world was called forth on the first day to create everything.  

Amen    


1 comment:

  1. You have provided a nice article, Thank you very much for this one. And I hope this will be useful for many people. And I am waiting for your next post keep on updating these kinds of knowledgeable things Christian Women Speakers

    ReplyDelete