Friday, July 14, 2023

Second Book Begins Here

 HERE IT IS

> When I penned my book, "Evidence of God", it was meant to be followed by another. With the tragic onset of COVID, all plans for book signings, speaking engagements and publication was thwarted - even after Zondervan showed interest in publishing.
> "Evidence of God" was of a personal nature but I mean to follow that with an in depth writing of a book titled "From the Beginning" which has nothing to do with my life, finding my personal Jesus or finding my children after 50 years of separation.
> I am now prompted to do something with my writings and notes for this second book. 
> I am going to publish it right here - in parts. Whether I complete the entire volume or not, what I do have will be here for anyone to read who is interested in hermaneutics and/or apologetics in every day English, via Hebrew/Messianic interpretations.
> Hopefully, this will spur me to continue my research and actually complete this in-depth study.
> "In The Beginning" begins here.
> Dedication To Mary: My roll model. You are everything that I aspire to be. I love you, then, now and always
 
Book 2, "From The Beginning" 



No comments:

Post a Comment